December 13, 2010

Sneak Peek of The Ministry of Silly's Camelot Smashalot

Guardian has posted a sneak peek for you to try of Camelot Smashalot, one of the mini-games coming to Facebook with The Ministry of Silly Games. I had a stab at it, and I must confess, it took me a minute or two to realize that I could actually change the trajectory of the livestock artillery by simply using the cursor... I'm slow that way ;)

Anyway, after figuring that out, I managed to get myself into the high ranking for Level 1 with a score of 927. Check out the screen shot.

I then proceeded to Level 2 and thought I'd capture for you a minute or so of my playing the game. Mind you, I was only able to capture my game at one frame per second and I could not seem to capture the sound (which is quite funny) for you either... nevertheless, the streaming clip below will give you a fair idea of my gaming skills when it comes to games involving trajectory.
video

As you can see from the beginning of the clip, the sneak peek version offers 10 Castles that don't have locks on them. So I intend to proceed to at least Level 10. Whatever happens after that, I don't know. If I can manage to capture a better recording of my playing along the way for you, I will. Or better yet, why don't you play and try to beat my score (which shouldn't be too hard for you to do)... Visit guardian.co.uk to try out the game yourself :D


2 comments:

  1. I can't get past level 8!! help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to get the little targets and you'll unlock Holy Hand Grenades.

    ReplyDelete